Tires are undoubtedly the most critical safety component on a vehicle. Where the rubber meets the road affects traction, handling, steering, stability and braking. Because of this, a sudden tire failure can have serious consequences especially if it occurs at highway speeds in a vehicle with a high center of gravity.
- Physical factors
- Road conditions )obstacles, ,sharp objects(
- Climate )temperatures, rain, oil, ice)
- Driving habits (speed, noise, vibration)
- Neglecting basic tire maintenance (air pressure, not balancing tires, improper tire storage)
- Improper usage (mixing seasonal tires, damaged wheels, not compatible sizes)